There are two reasons why I want to go...
- I want to see if Ryan Avery got fat (I really hope that she did)
- I want to see what everyone did with their lives...
But I don't know that I'm ready to explain to everyone what I'm doing with mine. I won't be done with law school yet... And unless Mathew or Peterson shows up on my door tomorrow and invites me to Vegas for a quickie Elvis wedding, I'll still be single...
Hmm... Not a decision I need to make tonight... What do you all out in cyberspace think??

1 comment:
Go, but don't expect anything to be any different than it was in high school. If it sucked, it will still suck. If you loved it and had some great friends, you will love your reunion and your great friends.
Everyone at my reunion was married with family -- and was jealous that I still led such a free-spirited life. Take that!!!
Post a Comment