Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's all my fault

No matter what happens, no matter who is really at fault, no matter what the cause, my dad always find a way to blame me. It's always my fault. No matter what. It's always my fault.

Take this evening for instance... I ask my sister out for a drink. She forgot her purse. I offered her my truck to drive to her house to grab her bag. 30 minutes later, she's no where to be found. Turns out she got pulled over because she didn't turn on the headlamps. My dad blames me because I should have driven her to her house to pick up her bag.

Fact one -- My sister forgot her id, not me.
Fact two -- My sister failed to turn on the headlamps, not me.
Fact three -- My sister didn't ask me to drive her to her house.
Fact four -- NONE OF IT WAS MY FAULT.

And yet, it's all my fault. As usual.

No comments: