Saturday, March 14, 2009

These dreams will be the death of me

For the last several weeks, every sleeping dream that I have had has contained in it, in some capacity, my ex fiance, Mathew Clayton. Sometimes we're back together, sometimes we're just friends, sometimes we're business acquitaintences. (If it is an afternoon nap, it gets a little R rated, but just the naps, which is also wierd.) The context isn't what is important. What is important is the fact that he is there. Does anyone do dream analysis? Can you tell me what my brain is trying to tell me? Because I swear if I have one more, I'm going to get drunk and call him, begging him to leave my dream life alone.

The sleep-deprived Wig

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

If I'm being honest: I think you are sub-conciously (or maybe very conciously but not very admittedly) puttin goto much focus on your biological clock. top winding it.