Saturday, June 21, 2008

June Update

Romance: I went to Santa Barbara on Spring Break for a much needed vacation, and to catch up with old friends. One of the old friends happened to have been Peterson Trethewey, my former upstairs neighbor who broke my heart and promted my exodus from the coast. He's just received his Ph.D. in Mathmatics and a M.S. in Computer Science, and accepted a position as a software engineer with Google. We have become friends despite our history, and he let me crash on his couch... and we got drunk, and had the drunk sex. Every night. Then he came to Denver to be my arm candy at the Barrister's Ball, aka the Law School Prom. Which resulted in more drunken sex (although is was definitely expected at that point). I felt myself falling for him again, so I cut off contact with him... I managed to exert some actual self control and preempted another broken heart from unrequited love with the wrong guy. I'm kinda proud of myself for that, but I also miss my friend Peterson. Maybe someday I can find my way back to our easy friendship.

No comments: